Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pictures of Simon

Sorry it's taken so long to post pictures of the new baby. I really have no excuse for the delay. So, here they are:

Proud big sister.

Akiko had brought a few books from home so she could start reading to Simon right away.

Moses couldn't get enough of Simon.

Asher mostly just played with the extra pillows when he was at the hospital to visit.

Sleepy baby.

The pictures are a bit mixed up, but this one was while I was in the OR getting stitched up while Joseph and the kids got to meet Simon. He hadn't even had his bath yet.

Brotherly love.


Daddy and his newest, littlest man.

Akiko came by the hospital every day after school just to spend time with us.

Wakey wakey!

One of my favorites so far.

Moses and Asher goofing off.
Dressed up and ready to go home. Akiko and Moses got to pick out his outfit. I made the hat and blanket.

Just to illustrate how small Simon is in his newborn-sized clothes.

Just a silly-faced picture that Akiko snapped.

Fitting the straps in the car seat. He's so tiny!!

Mommy and baby so ready to go home after four nights at the hospital.

Home in his own bed at last.

Asher wanted nothing to do with me the day we came home from the hospital, but every day since, he insists on falling asleep in my lap. This was the first day.

Akiko loves reading to her little brothers.

I can't get over how big Asher seems all of a sudden.

Welcome home, Simon!!

5 comments:

Helen said...

What an adorable family!

Angie said...

"No excuse" my foot - take it easy, lady. You just had a baby (by c-section, no less)!!! Simon is adorable. I'm thrilled the kids are in love with him. I can't wait to see him tonight.

Lynette said...

Cute, cute, cute baby!! You're right -- he is to teeny tiny. :) :) :) .....You're making me baby hungry. :)

Danielle said...

He's sooooooooo cute!!!! I love all the pictures!!! Take care of yourself, being cut open is no joke!!

Brady Bunch, Iowa said...

I love love love that she was reading to him! how precious! The blanket and the hat are beautiful! You have beautiful a beautiful family and you look absolutely beautiful!