I know you've all been dying to see these.
So, I mentioned before that I wasn't able to take any pictures with my camera, so my dad was kind enough to email me all of his. Thanks Papa! (Larry, Mama, you are also welcome to send any my way. *Wink wink* )
So, my dad sent me 21 pictures. Only 6 of them had Kristen. A whopping 15 of them featured Akiko and/or Savannah (my niece, the other flower girl). Only 1 had Keith in it. Someone's biased. *coughPapacough*
Anyway, I'm not going to show you all of them. Just the best ones.
 |
| Kristen with her flower girls, Savannah and Akiko. |
 |
| Our darling little flower girls. |
 |
| Don't you just want to eat her up? |
 |
| Grandma Sachiko with her beautiful little granddaughters. |
 |
| My older brother, Mike, and his wonderful family, Chelsie and Liam. |
 |
| A really nice picture of my family. |
 |
| My oldest brother, Danny, with his sweet family, Terra, Savannah, and Ian. |
 |
| We told Asher he wasn't allowed to pick the flowers at Red Butte. He didn't listen. Little rebel. |
 |
| There should be a witty caption here for whatever Moses is thinking. |
 |
| Me with my two favorite girls in the whole world: the two Akikos. |
 |
| Noah getting cozy with Anna. Even though they're both Akiko's cousins, they're on opposite sides of the family, so it's okay. |
 |
| Oh! Look! There's the groom! I knew he was hiding out here somewhere. |
So, those are the informal pictures taken by my dad, who barely knows how to work his camera. I think he misses his old film one sometimes.
The following links will take you to the professional photos:
The engagement photos can be viewed
HERE.
Kristen's bridal photos can be viewed
HERE.
Wedding photos can be viewed HERE. <-- This link will be activated when Stacy gets the photos up.
2 comments:
Everything turned out beautifully! I love how you did the curls on Akiko's hair!
Thanks! We did pincurls and used a lot of mousse and hair spray. Her hair is so intent on being straight. She didn't like her hair curly like that. She loved it the next day though. She thought it was nice and wavy and called it her "Rapunzel" hair.
Post a Comment