My sister got hitched last night!!
It was a beautiful wedding up at Red Butte Gardens. If you've never been there, you should go. It's lovely. I hadn't been there in years, so it's totally different than what I remember, but it's a great place to take your kids for a nice fragrant stroll. There's even a kid's garden that's really cool.
Anyway, we're really happy for Kristen and Keith. They're such a cute couple. Kristen was beautiful. But then, when is she not. My sister's a babe!
It was a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of work on my part. I'm bushed. I'm really glad I was able to help out though. I would do anything for my sister.
Sadly, I was so busy, not a single picture was taken by me from my camera and Joseph was too busy with the boys (particularly Asher) to be of any help in that department. So, what I'm going to do is have Kristen send me pictures and post them later.
I have such a backlog on this blog, so I hope now that with the extra time that I may or may not have that I'll be able to catch up some.
Sadly, also, I was not able to visit with any of my friends in SLC (unless they were part of the festivities). I think a visit to SLC, with no agenda, is in the future.
1 comment:
I'm glad it went well. I bet you are glad to have it over. We went to a reception at Red Butte a few years ago and I remember it being really nice.
Post a Comment