I never post twice in one day, but this is an important event:
First of all, Asher was just chillin' out with me while I was posting the recipes. He was so happy and started "cooing" and "aahing" almost nonstop. I decided it was THE perfect opportunity to broadcast on Justin.tv. Asher got a little camera shy when he saw himself on the computer. Then Akiko and Moses decided to upstage us. They love being on camera. In case the embedding doesn't work, you may watch the broadcast here.
Right after I stopped the broadcast, Joseph picked Asher up and started playing with him and, wouldn't you know, he started laughing!! He's been grunting for a couple weeks now, but Joseph actually got some real belly laughs out of him! I'm so excited to share this with everyone.
Asher will be 3 months old a week from Sunday. What an exciting day!!
1 comment:
Aw! Such sweet laughs. Glad I got to hear them.
Post a Comment