This post is more for my record keeping than an announcement to my dozen or so followers.
Simon - little five month old Simon - already has his first tooth. It just broke through today. He's already bitten me with it.
I don't know why he's in such a hurry to grow up. He's already tripled his birth weight. He's so heavy, my arms are jelly by the end of the day. His chunk makes him super cuddly, though.
He's going to start scooting any day now. Then we'll be in trouble. How am I ever going to keep my older kids from keeping small items off the floor? I'm watching him on the floor now. He's already doing the pre-inchworm. He knows how to move to get what he wants, just not efficiently.
Those pajamas Auntie Helen sent sure are tasty though. I don't have the heart to tell him that they're for wearing, not for eating.
1 comment:
I only buy tasty pajamas.
Post a Comment