Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lucky Number 7

Seven years ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby I had ever laid my eyes upon.


I'm so proud to be her mother. The last seven years have been full of adventure.

She was sealed to us when she was eight weeks old. We became an eternal family.


 We got to live with her favorite Auntie Hannah for a while on Maui.


Moses was born when we lived at Grandpa Fred's house back in Utah.


She discovered her passion for painting and drawing.


We went to Disneyland and got to meet Minnie and many other characters.


She was so cute in her dance class.


After we moved to California, she became a big sister a second time when Asher was born.


 She started kindergarten.


We've gone on lots of fun adventures in the Bay Area.


She keeps growing more and more beautiful, inside and out.


Happy 7th Birthday Akiko!!


We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Brady Bunch, Iowa said...

She is so beautiful Yuki!! Happy Birthday!