"I can feel him move a little bit!" Moses exclaimed.
Then I said, "And if you look closely at my belly, you can see him kicking me, too."
Moses took his hand off my belly and pressed his nose against it. "I'm looking closely, but I can't see him moving," he said after a little bit.
It took everything in me not to laugh, so that he could see the baby move, but I just couldn't hold it in.
That Moses. He just cracks me up.
This reminds me of another story, but about Akiko. This one happened, oh, I don't know, over a year ago or so. I believe Akiko was in kindergarten at the time.
Joseph and I were in the living room watching a movie and we had the lights dimmed. Akiko was in the other room drawing pictures.
She came in to show me what she had drawn, because she was so proud of it.
"Mommy! Look what I drawed!"
"I'm sorry, Akiko, but I really can't see it in this light."
She then moved the drawing closer to me, about an inch from my nose, thinking I'd be able to see it better that way. Joseph and I busted out laughing.
I love these little goobers!
1 comment:
love the stories! the kids are adorable.
Post a Comment