Akiko has been dressing herself since she was teeny and a couple years ago, started insisting on picking out her own outfits, which can lead to some really great getups and some really wacky ones (biggest reason I love the uniform policy at her school). To each her own, right?
Well, last night, we were getting ready to head out the door. Moses had taken his clothes off because he'd gotten them dirty form playing outside. He's really good at taking his clothes off these days, but it's nothing like Akiko's non-clothing phase when she was his age.
Anyway, I asked Akiko to find some clothes for him while I got Asher ready. Oh, I forgot to mention, Moses managed to lose one of each of his pairs of shoes yesterday. Frustrating. I told Akiko to find him some shoes from our extra shoe box, you know, the shoes you keep because you know you'll need them someday, but not right now. Anyway, Akiko found Moses a pair that used to belong to her, but were masculine enough that it he could still pull it off.
Well, I didn't see how she dressed Moses until we were getting in the car.
A long sleeve shirt, pajama shorts and rain boots. Akiko and Moses were so proud.
I love these silly kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment