Moses finished his first year of preschool yesterday. This is year one of three. That's right. Moses will graduate preschool two more times before he gets to go into kindergarten.
Nonetheless, Joseph and I are still really proud of him. His teachers love him and told me how much he's grown and changed this year.
Moses has always been the kid who is perfectly content to go off and play by himself, but I've been told that he's become more social over the course of the year and has transitioned from parallel play to cooperative play. In fact, he is able to tell me the names of his friends at school, which, I think, is a pretty big deal. Especially for a boy.
Anyway, Moses has enjoyed his first year of school, but I think he's looking forward to the summer. Frankly, so am I.
Here's the video of Moses receiving his "pretend diploma."
Now here are a few shots of Moses on his big day:
 |
| Moses and a couple classmates waiting for everyone else to get their diplomas. |
 |
| Super proud. |
 |
| He thinks he's such a big boy now. |
 |
| Asher doesn't understand what the big deal is. |
 |
| He wanted to pose all around the garden. |
 |
| I can't find my baby boy in this picture. All I see is my big boy now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment