Since I'm new to blogging, I thought I'd try to test out posting videos. They're two of my favorite videos ever.
The first one is when Akiko was about 10 or 11 months old. We'd just moved to Maui. That's irrelevant and I just wanted to boast a little, but that's also how I know how old she was (it's my way of time-stamping in my mind). So, Akiko had learned recently how to give kisses. Because she is the oldest grandchild on Joseph's side, she got all sorts of attention from her aunties and uncles. Anytime she gave someone a kiss, everyone in the room would go, "Awwwww!" Akiko caught on quickly and this is the humorous result.
The second video happened when Akiko was about 18 months old. We were visiting Utah and had dinner at my mom's house with the rest of the family. The little boy is my nephew Ian, who at the time of this video, is almost 3 years old. I was tempted for a while to submit this one to AFV, but when I went to their website it was just too much hassle to try to do.
I really hope these work. We've got lots of great video clips. I also really enjoy all the videos we have of Akiko and Moses falling asleep while they're eating their dinner. Classic!
No comments:
Post a Comment