Sunday, July 25, 2010

16 Days Old

I got lucky. Not only was my baby boy awake, but there was great lighting and most importantly, I realized this was a great opportunity to take some pictures of my littlest man. So I did, even if I'm still working it with the camera phone. Like I said: luck was on my side today.

Here's the little man in all his nearly 8 lb. glory (he weighed in at 7 lb. 13 oz. at his 2 week checkup a few days ago).

I really wish you could see the color of his eyes better. They aren't black like Akiko and Moses'. They're a deep blue. They're so pretty. When I dress him in blue, the color really pops. I love it. I never thought I'd have a blue eyed baby.

And for your entertainment, here's one of all my babies before Asher woke up.
I love these kids more than I can say. I cannot elaborate in words. They're the best kids in the world. I am so blessed to be their mommy.

4 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

Hey Darling Yuki!

I found your blog on your facebook something or other. I'm so bad at facebooking......I'm a much better blogger. Email me your email address if you want to be "invited" to my blog.........and then we'll officially be reunited. :)

Jessie (Nichols) Eyre
jessie_liz [at] hotmail.com

Kristyn Elise said...

He is so beautiful! You are such a good mother.

HeatherH said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I remember Brian's eyes being that blue. . . then they changed to brown lol!

Yukiko said...

I hope they stay blue. I was reading just the other day about how eye color can change, sometimes many times, over the course of a lifetime. Asher's eyes are so pretty.