Disclaimer update (4/22/2011): So, the other day, the embedding was working for the videos. Apparently, embedding hasn't even been released, so if you were able to watch the embedded clips, you got lucky. So, I have now included a link to open a new tab or window so you can view the videos on Socialcam.
I'm sure you have all missed me posting as often as I used to. For that I apologize. But you see, I got this cool new phone, 3 kids (who have been taking turns being sick all week), Grande Dame of Honor (I don't like the word "Matron," so I'm substituting a synonym from the thesaurus) duties, a husband who went to Maui for a week, a postponed birthday party to plan (Akiko turned 6 last week, but got sick), blah, blah, blah. The list goes on.
Never fear! I haven't not been documenting our lives. I've been taking videos and posting them on FB via Socialcam. So I'll also post some of them here now (I hope) with some short descriptions of what's going on.
First, we have Akiko and Moses getting innovative with some luggage: LINK
Next, Akiko tries her hand at making dessert after dinner for us one night: LINK
Here is a great one of the kids having fun together with my dusty house: LINK
Here we have Akiko helping me make her birthday dinner: LINK
This one is kind of freaky. There is a house down the street from us that has, what I assume is, a huge beehive in its attic. We pass by it every morning and afternoon when I take Akiko to school. We had no idea it was there until Joseph was taking a walk with Moses one evening: LINK
This one won us some moolah! The guys at Joseph's work have a weekly contest where they each submit videos that they've taken on either Justin.tv or Socialcam and vote on the best one. This one won the week Joseph submitted it: LINK
So, that's just a handful. A sampling of what we've been up to in the last few weeks. I'll try to post a little more frequently, perhaps after Kristen's wedding is over and done with.
No comments:
Post a Comment