Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cellphone's Dead

It's both exciting and frustrating at the same time.

Exciting because I've often found myself wishing I had Joseph's Droid with me on multiple occasions for various reasons and now I can get one. Frustrating because I'm not eligible for a discounted upgrade for four more months and being without a phone is kinda freaky.

You see, my phone was the free phone that came with the package when we purchased Joseph's phone, so it was nothing fancy at all. It did the basics: calling, texting, crappy camera, etc. However, when I've been out and about, and, well, any time I've gone into San Francisco, I've often found myself in situations thinking, "Ugh! I should've traded phones with Joseph today." It got to the point where I pretty much told Joseph that me having a smartphone was no longer an option, it was a necessity.

I could blame the death of the phone on the baby. It was fine this morning, then, unbeknown to me, Asher had snatched it, and after that it got really wonky. However, for a few months, even before Asher was old enough to grasp things, it would have days where it would totally wig out, then go back to normal after resetting it. So, I've got a feeling that this was going to happen anyway. Asher just expedited the process.

So, this is really just a public service announcement. Thanks for listening to me complain about my dead phone. If you need to get a hold of me in the next few days, Facebook or email me, or call Joseph's phone. I've got some cellphone shopping to do!

This picture makes me giggle because I totally used to have this phone when I was 18!

No comments: