Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Girls!!

For Kristen and Chelsie:

Happy Birthday to two lovely, smart, amazing sisters. We love you so much and miss you. Before I post your birthday messages from the kids, let's go back in time to three years ago.

Akiko was two-and-a-half. Moses was not quite born.

Kristen's 2007 Birthday Message


Chelsie's 2007 Birthday Message

Wasn't Akiko the most adorable little girl you've ever laid eyes on?
Still is.

Then we've got some outtakes, but just my favorite ones.

And now we return to the present.

Here's what Akiko has to say to her aunties:

I'm having trouble uploading Moses' birthday message. The file may be too large. I've been trying for about two hours now. It's super cute though. I'll figure out a way to get it to you girls. The outtake is also having trouble loading. I'm super frustrated now.

Anyway, we hope you both had a wonderful day today. We miss being near you, but we're glad we are able to stay in touch with you. Happy Birthday Kristen and Chelsie!!

No comments: